PayPal STOLE My Money 449.26 GBP

intexpo
Contributor
Contributor

I contact yesterday via phone 087 paypal number and I there is no help to get . I think that paypal stilling money if paynment is done as paypal guest. No evidence that I paid my 16 digit number not exist operator suggested to contact my bank  and to check if payment is maybe some bank pending account

seller sent me cancelation number PP-002-145-992-971 but operastor dont want to check it.

WHERE IS MY  449.26 GBP someonne from paypal stolled and now they pretending that nothing happened 

I think that Paypal should have some licence to do business in England in that case will be more cooperative.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi intexpo

Are you supposed to be refunded for an item you bought, can you give more details please?

Login to Me Too

naturallogic

I wonder if this is happeneing to a lot of people. I've been on hold for over 4.5 hours today, waiting to find out what is going on with missing funds from my account. I've made withrdawals totalling $900, from 4 separate withdrawal transactions, but each email notification is back dated, and the new ones aren't showing up in m account.

Breakdown:

4 PM Feb 7th - withdrew $200 USD

9 PM Feb 7th - withdrew $200 USD

Notifications showed up hours later and were dated for Feb 2nd

12:29 AM Feb 8th - withdrew $300 USD

10 PM Feb 8th - withdrew $200 USD

Notifications showed up hours later, one marked for Feb 4 and the other for Feb 6

ALL transactions are marked completed. The first 3 are linked to OLD withdrawal transactions and are considered already cleared at my bank. The last on, from Friday night marked completed, is nowhere to be found expect for my email notification.

SInce I've been on hold, I've also sent emails to Paypal. I just get autoresponses that don't address my questions.

I'm STILL on hold...

Very concerned this money won't be retrievable. This is my entire weeks earnings.

Anyone else going through this or have any answers?

Login to Me Too

Kretek
Contributor
Contributor

So, I put in a request for a withdrawal on the 1st of the month. $72. 11th rolls around, I have the right to call Paypal and tell them they screwed up. Paypal says "Yea, it'll be another 3 days". You have got to be kidding me. You didn't even rush the god damn payment? 

Back in the day Paypal posted payments the next day and they hit your account THAT DAY. The money grobbling **bleep** are good enough to grab your money and run when you pay for something through Paypal, they should at least be better when you ask for money from them.

Tired of talking to Indians. Tired of rude customer service. Tired of Paypal.

Edit: I think Paypal got hacked and doesn't want to admit their **bleep** is in a bind. They'd rather just shuffle funds. Either that or their company is sinking, they spend money faster than they get it and are forced to move funds from one account to the other to avoid dying.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.