PayPal Debit Card Ripoff Part 2

SJ2
Contributor
Contributor
One more thing on PayPal Debit Card Ripoff. I asked the Paypal Mastercard telephone rep to refund my cash money that I had just deposited which he agreed to, but he said it would take 20 days to refund. I deposited cash money and they make me wait for 20 days for a refund? THIS IS A RIPOFF AND PAYPAL SHOULD NOT SUPPORT THIS KIND OF SERVICE. This will also be added to my list of complaints to the California State Banking Commission.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dannyg61

Yeah, isn't it amazing how when you are the one paying that the charge goes through instantaneously without a hitch everytime but when they owe you money, well, you have to wait for PayPal's processing and then the credit card company's so called billing cycle and if it is a combination debit card/credit card then it could literally end up in limbo land. *removed per Community Guidelines*

I went to make one purchase and I left one letter off of the email address so I immediately cancelled the transaction. PayPal says that my credit card has been credited. Unfortunately, it is not available on my credit card and now I cannot make the purchase that I wanted to make. Why couldn't they at least have given me the option to edit the original transaction and let it go through? It had not been claimed yet? WTF?????

*removed*

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.