PayPal Contact That Knows What They're Doing

rjlacanlaled
Contributor
Contributor

I want to fix a  simple account limitation issue but it's so frustrating that no one on PayPal know what they're doing. I've called several times and every single time they've been asking the same stupid questions. I told the first rep that I cannot provide the business docs they were requesting hence the downgrade on my account. The next reps I talked to asked the same questions... jeez, they are so not coordinated. I have wasted so much time and I feel like I'm not going anywhere. They can't fix a simple issue, unbelievable. 

Does anyone know a PayPal number I can contact that can help me fix this issue? I am never calling their customer service hotline again cause 1. the reps are not useful 2. they dont seem to know anything about paypal 3. they are really, really rude like they'd hold you for 15 minutes only to tell you to wait for an email that you wont ever receive like ever. It's been a week now and they can't fix a goddamn thing.

I give PayPal double facepalm and a big cactus. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rjlacanlaled

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.