Is my money lost?

Ellwin
Contributor
Contributor

what happened to my money? this is the first time it happened to me, all my past transactions were all a success and i'm just using a single bank account, I've withdrawn my money from my paypal account to my bank account on March 4 10:36:34 GMT+08:00 status says it's completed, then i recieved an email saying my money will be in my bank on March 7, i went to our local banks ATM on March 8 saturday, my money isn't in my account so i decided to wait for it for a week, but still no luck, then i decided to checked my account again and again, i asked my bank what happened, they gave me a transanction record of my account, it's from January 24 2014 to March 23 2014, the money didn't came through, they said the problem is in paypal, it's already 21 days, still my money isn't there, please help me. 

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Ellwin
Contributor
Contributor

(Update) I've message them through facebook 2 days ago, they replied last night and said that they are talking to our local bank. hope it goes well. 

Login to Me Too

Ellwin
Contributor
Contributor

(UPDATE) It's been a while since my last post about my money being lost, well, good news, my money has returned! its all intact, with deductions ofcourse, but the goodthing is i have it back, messaging them on facebook works, they've responded quickly, they can resolve your case as long as you stay calm and patient, i have recieve my money this morning at 8:46am. Big thanks to the guys at paypal!

Login to Me Too

kimlongap
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your message.

I have same problem with Paypal and it's hard to contact them.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Feedback-for-PayPal/Paypal-Customer-Service-is-not-feedback/m...

I will try to contact them via Facebook .

Hope i can be luck like you 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.