1-800-flowers $15 credit

somanycats
New Community Member

Is this legit or not?  Anything I put in my cart and then go to paypal to pay for, comes up as my authorizing paypal to take $15 out of my account, rather than $15 off the purchase price. I am tempted to authorize paying $15 for a $100 item, but I don't really think it would work, and my account couldn't take a $100 hit.

So, 1) Is there any way to know what I will actually be paying (i.e. item, tax, shipping) BEFORE I click yes authorizing paypal to process the transaction?

2) One item I am interested in 1-800-flowers says there cannot be any coupon code used with it.  Is this paypal offer considered a coupon code, since I am not actually entering any code?

I read other posts saying AFTER processing you can go to your acct and see if the discount is there. But, I have no intention of writing paypal a "blank check" and then trying to cancel later if 1-800-flowers decides to charge an outrageous shipping fee for a small item. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.