If it ain't broke, don't fix it!! I want classic site back

Petitti
New Community Member
I speak on behalf of most or for a large majority of paypal users with this complaint: The new paypal site is complete garbage and utterly disappointing. For starters, this is an insult to everyone using it because it is too "elementary" and it doesn't have half of the NEEDED details as the classic site. Now, this wouldn't be a problem if we were ABLE to switch over to the classic site. Now, Paypal has disabled that option, so now everyone is forced to use this simplified, poor excuse for a site that is causing more work for everybody. I understand that new things take time, but the classic site was perfect for our business needs. Why change it? Now, we can't even conduct proper business through your new site. If you don't believe me, just go to the community board and see how many thousands of angry, frustrated, and fed-up that your customers are. There was nothing wrong with the classic site and everything is wrong with the new one. For example: you can't see 1: Which items have been shipped or not, which items need to be shipped, we have to check our email to make sure we haven't missed anyone and as our volume has grown ,this is irritating. Multi-order shipping will pick up most people, but we can't ,with one glance, see what we need to do like we used to in the classic site. We are too high-volume for this. Ebay shipping is even worse, We might have to consider endicia or stamps.com as this has wasted hours of our time and staff time. 2. Multi- order shipping is now several clicks and horizontal scrolling. Whenever you start with horizontal scrolling you are on the wrong path! 3. I can't find my credit card balance, it's very tiny, I haven't even figured out how to pay my credit card balance; what used to be right up at the top is now missing. I don't know if this is an attempt to upsell or why you would treat your customers to this horrible interface. I want to swtich back to classic permanently. This should be called a failure. Paypal needs to leave it alone, fire the people who came up with this, and start over;better yet, go back to what worked.
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

devine777
New Community Member
I completely agree. I hate it. I now use stamps.com and pay anywhere every chance I can. Sick of lining the pockets of PayPal excutives that care less about their Customers!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Moonman1
New Community Member

Well said!

Login to Me Too

BigAl624
Contributor
Contributor

now in the classic site you can not pull up history with a balance.

I am sorry, limit my info i can nt use PayPal.

FYI

Login to Me Too

Foxprints
Contributor
Contributor

I like it, I think it is about time they updated.

Login to Me Too

zazzy
Contributor
Contributor

I hate the new site format as well! Classic definitely suits my busineeds 100% more effectively.

Tried it briefly, and switched back to classic as soon as i could when it started in beta!

The archive function has not worked properly since 4/19/2015 in classic mode

which I am currently still using. After calling PP I was told that everyone will soon be switching to

the new PayPal which is the most horrible, and hardest to use format I have EVER seen.

True, PayPal does not care at all about sellers, only their own bottom  line.

Login to Me Too

908ssp
New Community Member

I hate the new format and it will inhibit my use of PP from now on.

Login to Me Too

PortlandPiper
New Community Member

More hate for the new shipping tool.   I now spend 3x to 5x longer on each label waiting for the stupid thing to finish loading and scrolling around to find fields that used to all fit on one screen.  Wasted white space is evil!  How do I switch back to the classic shipping tool?

Login to Me Too

daveswatchparts
New Community Member

AGREE!!!!!  At least make the *#$&!! thing work before forcing us through the 'Beta' path.  I've just wasted half an hour trying to reprint an international label.  It's impossible with the new interface.  And, the old interface keeps switching to the new interface when I try to reprint from it.

I also agree with comments above about the new interface being slower.  What's the point of this change?????  Making it look pretty?????  I'm sorry, but I've got work to do.  I don't care how pretty it looks.  It needs to work!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.