GETTING NO HELP OR INFORMATION FROM paypal

cody_s2013
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

so i recently sold something on ebay and the day the item was supposed to be deliverd (out of state) shipped on tuesday, supposed to arrive yesterday, the buyer reversed his payment(which i was told via email), i called paypal and got no information on the case that i need to respond to and there is no open case in my resolution center, now its been a full 24 hours an there has been no progress on my account and my communcation breakdown with paypal is incredibly unacceptabe. I have tried to get in contact  with the buyer, he does not respond and I'm getting no where with the people of paypal via phone or email. I have a feeling im going to lose out on this, no money or Ipad. does anyone have any tips on how to go about handeling this? or has this happened to anyone?

thanks guys

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

murphyslaww
Contributor
Contributor

If they continually ignore contact requests then:

https://sanjose.app.bbb.org/complaint/new/210387?bbbID=1216

As much as they would like to push it off on the seller, you are their customer.

Login to Me Too

cody_s2013
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, looks like this is the course. 

Login to Me Too

AcerbicRN
Contributor
Contributor

This is GREAT. Thank you. At least I don't feel as helpless now. If they don't have the decency to help me resolve my issue or at the VERY least get in touch with me I can get in touch with the BBB as well as the press. All I know is I am NOT taking this Facebook/PayPal issue laying down. I am ticked OFF!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.