Free (or Low Fee) ATM for Paypal Mastercard

FlagAz
Contributor
Contributor

Just yesterday the last ATM in my town that allowed a free withdraw went to $3 fee... is there anywhere I can get cash for free??  I am always on the prowl for stuff to resell on eBay and cash is king out here in the real world .... If I don't have the ready coin in my pocket I pass up on many so-so deals I see;  which in the end results in fees/commissions that eBay/Paypal don't get .... how about joining an ATM network Paypal??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Our local bank offers free ATM service, never had to pay any fees.  There are alternatives out there.

Login to Me Too

FlagAz
Contributor
Contributor

@snowshoe wrote:

Our local bank offers free ATM service, never had to pay any fees.  There are alternatives out there.

Really?  you use your Paypal Debit MasterCard at this bank's ATM and they do not charge you a fee?  I'd be curious what bank you're talking about ... I suspect you're mistaken, all the major ATM networks are charging a fee on the Paypal Debit card ...

Login to Me Too

hfcs
Contributor
Contributor

Until 2 days go Chase remote ATMs in Walgreens would charge me no fees - but now it's $3.00. The best I can find locally now is $2.50 at a smaller local bank's ATM.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.