Current Bill Me Later reviews??

krl109
Contributor
Contributor

So I'm thinking about trying Bill Me Later for some future purchases, but feel that I need some second opinions before making the decision. I've seen some posts about cases where customer service is incompetent to resolve problems, account linking problems, checkout problems, not recieving the promotions, etc. Where does BML stand today?? Has the feature improved lately?? Or is it still having problems?? 

Also, are there extra fees that you pay when making the monthly payments on what you buy? Or any other hidden things??

And since it's my first time using a credit line type of system, what are the basic things to understand about them?? Like APR and interest rates and what not.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
93 REPLIES 93

renaenb
New Community Member

I would NEVER use Bill me later. My daughter got approved for $600 dollars. Bought 2 iphones. They flagged the purchase as potentially fraudulent, which it was not, and refused the payment. So they hit her bank account for the charge. Emptied her account, made her overdrawn, and then refused to do anything to help her.  Refused to put the $ back into her account, and use the credit THEY GAVE HER. It was a mess. Bill me later blamed Pay Pal, Pay Pal blamed BML, and in the end, she went 2 weeks with no money, and an over draft fee. So Bill me later was useless. 

Login to Me Too

AlWirick

Dont bother with Bill me Later It never works properly they cannot even figure out what a balance of -$53 means on a ledger sheet.

Login to Me Too

sonya89
Contributor
Contributor

Ever since i opened the account with bill me later i have had nothing but problems with customer service.Looks like they dont really know what they are doing.First of all you send them the payment and they dont take it out your account in like a week later then they come up with some bull**bleep** sayin that there are no funds to cover the payment.But the **bleep** that **bleep**,s me of is that dont tell you **bleep** until your due date passes so that they can charge you $35.00 late fees.They always do some stupid **bleep** like that.And you call them up to see if the account is up to date after they receive the payment and they tell oh yea everything if fine payment went threw and everything well when you find out that it didnt go threw and you call them up they tell you that they dont know who you last spoke to and there for they cant really help you.We all know that everytime a person calls to this **bleep** hole places that they record and notate your account.So they cant tell me that they dont know who i last spoke to.That being said i wount be doing any more purchases just gonna pay of my account and after that they can go fly a kite.To all those peoples that think about opening an account with them clowns all i can say is good luck.

Login to Me Too

KSSinWmsbg
New Community Member
I bought an airline ticket through Bill Me Later which they emailed me was paid for - but was not. On my birthday, the day before I was to leave, I found out the ticket had been canceled for non payment. I spent three hours on the phone and thought it was resolved but they have billed me for a ticket that was twice the price and have ignored my emails to resolve their mistake. I have sent their email to them showing their confirmation of payment but three weeks later I am being ignored. Why would a company treat their customers so poorly?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.