COMPLIANCE DEPT FROM **bleep**! GIVE ME MY MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT! I DON'T WANT THE CREDIT CARD READER!

beatles901
Contributor
Contributor

I made the HUGE mistake of trying to sign up a Paypal credit card reader thinking they were anything like Sqaure Trade's process. 

Instead, I never even used the Paypal credit card reader I was EVENTUALLY sent in the mail, but my account was suddenly changed so that I had to submit information that I never wanted to have to submit in the first place.

I have called customer service and even spoken to supervisors ---3--- times now well over 45 days since the restrictions started and all of them told me there is nothing I can do but wait. This is ridiculous -- I NEED THE CASH THAT'S MINE THAT IS IN THE ACCOUNT.

PP-004-909-605-188 is my case number.   Someone please escalate this immediately. At this point, I am ready to go to the BBB, the FTC, and a small claims court with complaint in hand. 

This is utterly ridiculous. Unfreeze my funds. Revert my account back to a personal one. 

Unsatisfied customer of nearly a decade.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Not really anything you can do other than submit the requested documentaton or wait.  PayPal has extra security issues relating to the PayPal Here reader and compliance is required.

Have you actually politely requested that PayPal disable the PayPal Here service for your account?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This may be a long shot but have you contacted PayPal on Facebook or Twitter and express your displeasure there, maybe that will get you some service?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.