i want to reopen my account as a business account

avishkarasod
Contributor
Contributor

I want to reopen my account as a business account. and I want to change my primary address and all account details, So can you give me a solution for that

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Shiby
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @avishkarasod 

Thank you for the post. Please let us know which country you are contacting us from so that the community can assist you better. Along with that, please let us know if you are trying to change the account type of your existing Personal PayPal account to business.

Thank you,

Shiby

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @avishkarasod,

Thank you for your post! As mentioned by @Shiby, having your country on your profile does make it easier to find the right information for you. In the meanwhile, I can provide information specific to the US for you. If the links I give you do not match what you see in your account, please try changing the country code in each Help Center URL to the one for your country or search for the key terms in your country's Help Center, or you can let us know in this thread the country you're in and a more specific answer can be given by the community.

To change your account type from business to personal, check these instructions.

To change your address, see here.

To close your account and start over, take a look at this article. Please note that all account history will be unavailable once the account is closed, so you'll be starting fresh. You'll also be unable to open any disputes on past purchases. I also recommend that you remove all cards and banks before closure if you intend to use them on the new account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.