Quick Security Check couldn't confirm it's you

CasanovaCrow
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having trouble passing the quick security checks to send customer support messages. 
I'm pretty sure this ties in to repeated massive delays in receiving SMS codes (signal issues) removing the verification by sms and an old email spam filter that kept hiding the emails (now fixed).
No idea why "confirm some information about yourself" doesn't work.

Anyway, all I am able to do now is click the big blue next button and get "We're sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you" when I click the "we can help" hyperlink it tells me to call a number which I am unable to do. I can text out but not speak on a phone, I need an alternative way of contact to sort this issue, even if it is via SMS. All I need is my  means for "quick security check" to be reinstated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CasanovaCrow,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty getting past the verification. Please contact customer service by phone for assistance. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then call as a guest if you are unable to log in.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

CasanovaCrow
Contributor
Contributor

Bump, Still no change
screenshot.3.jpgscreenshot.2.jpg

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CasanovaCrow,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty getting past the verification. Please contact customer service by phone for assistance. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then call as a guest if you are unable to log in.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

CasanovaCrow
Contributor
Contributor

As stated I cannot send or receive voice calls, I got no response from customer support via emailing from within the app but I did get it sorted by a very helpful person on the live chat. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CasanovaCrow,

I'm very glad to hear that the chat team was able to help you get this resolved! Thank you for coming back to share the result!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

mikemike001
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, how to deal with it?

Login to Me Too

marissabertos11
New Community Member
I have the same probleeeeeem. I can't send payments and receive payments.
Login to Me Too

Lilly267
New Community Member

Same. Freaking. Issue! This freaking SUCKS!

Login to Me Too

dai7
New Community Member
what did you to can you please help me
Login to Me Too

TirboiuRares
Contributor
Contributor

In how much time did u get your reply? i have the same problem and waiting for 3 hours

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.