Problems updating CC expiry date

con70
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to update my expiry date on  my CC but Paypal keeps telling me to try later! Anybody else facing same issues? And anybody has a solution? 

Many thanks and good day 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @con70,

Thanks for reaching out! Most ties this is an issue tied to either the billing information not matching what PayPal has on file and what the bank has on file. Or, this could be a simple issue solved by clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and history. Normally that will do the trick. Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @con70,

Thanks for reaching out! Most ties this is an issue tied to either the billing information not matching what PayPal has on file and what the bank has on file. Or, this could be a simple issue solved by clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and history. Normally that will do the trick. Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.