NO ONE AVAILABLE TO HELP with "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you" message

ktspi
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting the message below whenever I try to access my account, what can I do? I tried calling and their customer support line is down due to coronavirus. So calling them is worthless and every time I email them they tell me that I need to call... so it's a vicious cycle. Has anyone been able to get help? And if so how?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Omar287
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi,

Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, our phone lines are currently closed. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. Thank you for your patience.

You may click the link to reset your password.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/i-forgot-my-paypal-password.-how-do-i-reset-it-faq1933?a...

Hope this will help resolve your issue.

Thank you,
Login to Me Too

ktspi
Contributor
Contributor
Are you kidding me? I’ve tried resetting my password with the link you provided... the PROBLEM is that every time I try I keep getting a screen with the above message “Sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you”. It won’t send me an email to reset the password. How about helping me with the problem I am stating instead of providing a worthless automatic reply you give everyone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.