Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked account

SOLVED
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Locked account

My other PayPal account is locked. What shoul I do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: Locked account

I have 2 personal accounts. One account was for deletion. I transferred money to the account that I created in 2015 and it is blocked. I entered the wrong password several times.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User 

You are only allowed 2 paypal accounts if 1 is personal and the other 1 is business.

If  you have 2 of the same type then you risk them being limited, do you think that this is what has happened.

Or do you mean its locked as in you can't access it as you can't remember password etc to log in?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I have 2 personal accounts. One account was for deletion. I transferred money to the account that I created in 2015 and it is blocked. I entered the wrong password several times.

View solution in original post

mrjones101
Contributor

Have same problem but it only one account have the money on it
Helen0808
Contributor

1/ Is my locked PayPal account going to unlock its self? 2/ how long will it be locked as I need it to be unlocked as soon as possible? 3/ My a count locked as I put the wrong pass code in 3 times? 4/ I have message the customer Service centre? Thank You...
Pcastillo0329
Contributor

Complete 2step verification process
Ocire82
Contributor

I did the 2 step verification how long does it take to get unlocked
mrjones101
Contributor

Hey how did u unlock your other account because have same problem

I am locked out of my Paypal Account.

I have another Paypal account where I can not log on at all. When I try to log on, it tells me to enter a verification number that it sent to a phone that was stolen. I no longer have that phone. When I try to enter another phone number, it says "invalid number". What do I do? There is no phone number on the Paypal website so I can't call Paypal.

rskdev2020
Contributor

Same here. My original account I had for over 20 years. Then I changed phones and forgot to update my number on PP. So when I tried to log in it ask me for the original number which I can't remember because I had not used PP in over 5 years at that time.

So I made another account and that was working for awhile. But now it is locked down. I have sent PP messages, tried calling, never get through. I wonder if my original account is causing the problem. But I can't delete it because I cannot log in due to not having the original phone number.

I have money on the new account that I cannot access. They said my account would be locked for 180 days. Its almost been that now. I am so **bleep**. I just want to get my money out and never have to do business with them again.

I am stuck overseas in Asia due to the covid issue. So it is very expensive to try and call them and get put on hold all the time.

What to do?