How do I confirm my mobile number?

Henry60
New Community Member

Did everyone can't receive a text sms for paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Henry60, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Here’s how to add a phone number to your PayPal account:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click the Settings icon next to "Log Out".
  3. Beside 'Phone number', click Update.
  4. Click the plus symbol.
  5. Select 'Mobile' as the type and enter the phone number. (Tick the checkbox if you would like to make this your 'Primary phone' number.)
  6. Click Add Number.

After you add your mobile number to your PayPal account, you can confirm it if you'd like. With a confirmed mobile number, you can:

• Receive money into your PayPal account when it's sent to your mobile number.
  • Log in faster with your PIN instead of having to type your password on your mobile phone.

Here's how to confirm your mobile phone number after you've added it to your PayPal account:

1. We'll send you a text message with a confirmation code.
  2. Enter the code and click Validate.

If you're confirming your mobile number at a later time after adding it, just log into your PayPal account, click the Settings icon near the top of the page, and then under 'Phone number', next to the number you'd like to confirm, click Confirm and then follow the above instructions to complete the process.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.