Hi I'm from Philippines btw

Exodia
New Community Member
Hi! I just wanna ask if it can I cancel a fund transfer? Coz I just made a transfer to my debit account and it's not verified by PayPal yet if it's valid or not. I'm worried that I imputed wrong digits there. Pls help me with this I hope PayPal can stop the transfer. The transfer is to be finished by December 18. Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Exodia,

Welcome to our Community Forum! If your withdrawal hasn't cleared by now, we ask to give it a business week to give it the chance to bounce back to your PayPal balance. If it hasn't come back to us within a business week from today, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to initiate a trace on that withdrawal. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.