But I don't have a building number???

Dawn431
Contributor
Contributor

I'm being asked to provide a building number to verify my identity.

But I don't have a building number???

I have a street number, which I've filled in on the relevant 'street number' line. But I don't have a building number so it won't let me proceed.

Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Dawn431,

I'm sorry that there has been difficulty verifying your identity. If you're unable to pass that step, please give customer service a call for assistance. The number to reach would be found by visiting the PayPal site and clicking Contact, then Call us. You can opt to call as a guest so you don't have to log in to get the number if that step is needed for login.

I hope this is resolved swiftly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

OldUncleMike
New Community Member

The easy answer is:

It is now 2020 and the problem still exists. Put Building/House/ Apartment number in Building Number and 'something' in Street number such as space/House Number again/Apartment number.

Don't know why PayPay Will not provide any notes on their form. They have only had ten years to figure it out.

Good Luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.