Account verify

ScytheSVK
New Community Member
Hello payapl sent me email that i reach some amount of cash and they need verify my address and identity. so i filled my name birthday and to both name and address i sent scanned id card. all was green . however email came thay need another type of document such drivee licence too. now i cant reply to that email, cant add 2nd document because after login to paypal i see bell with 1... clicking there i see there is problem with my acc and button resolve and aftee clicking i see thank you we will contact you in couple of days.... any idea what now? i cant call them directly because english isnt my native language.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ScytheSVK

Then you're stuck if you can't call customer service to enable the upload function again. Try emailing them through the message center (the bell icon on the top menu). Personally, I think there is something technically wrong with their system with too much reliance on AI software which causes confusing errors and technical problems like this.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.