preference changes do not seem to be saved/updated

dianedidenko
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to disable e-cheque payments. There is a setting in the selling preferences section that enables to tick a box to block e-cheque payment. I tick it, but there is no 'save' button on the page. I click 'back to profile', and when I access the same page again, the box is unticked. Same for any of the other settings. It all comes back to the same set of settings no matter what I click. It seems like my changes cannot be and are not being saved, and it's driving me crazy.

Any help or clarification?

Thanks.

paypAL.PNG

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @dianedidenko,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues disabling the option to receive eChecks. I would recommend trying through a different browser to see if that helps. If not, give our Customer Support a call and they will be able to disable that for you. 

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @dianedidenko,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues disabling the option to receive eChecks. I would recommend trying through a different browser to see if that helps. If not, give our Customer Support a call and they will be able to disable that for you. 

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.