not receiving notification of automatic paynments

yinchiao
New Community Member

I recently discovered that I had one business listed twice for scheduled automatic payment, resulting in double billing.  This would have been caught immediately if I had received notification of the payments.  But I can't find any option under Notifications or elsewhere to get email for such payments.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
If you need a copy of your transaction details, you can download it at any time from the Activity page on your account. Click Activity. Click Statements, and then Standard. Under a specific year, select the monthly account statement you want to download. Click Download. (You can download up to 7 years of prior transaction history.) You can also generate a custom statement: Click Activity. Click the Statements, and then Custom. Under Activity download, select the transaction type, date range and statement format. Click Create Report.
Login to Me Too

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @yinchiao I am hoping all is well. We do appreciate your time and effort contacting us through this difficult times. We would like to ask for apology for any delay or inconvenience. Regarding your query in able to receive notification for automatic payments please try to click the link below to setup notifications if problem still persist try to contact the merchant so they could send you email notification so you won't be delayed from your payments. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-set-up-my-email-notification-preferences-faq424...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.