Unable to recovery my account via phone

rihardsa
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

I am reaching out due to silly situation that should've been fixed in no time, however I don't seem to be able to contact paypal by any means I found on website.

So, my friend sent me over money, but he sent it to my main mailbox, whilst my paypall is registered on another one. The account was still registered by me, and I do have access to that mailbox since it's my main one, however, when I try to reset my password via recovery service, it gives me only one option - to recover using phone number. I do not have access to the phone number, and internal guidelines say, that I will be able to choose from different options, which unfortunately is not the case.

I can't find phone/email/chat button to contact paypal directly. I am located in Latvia. 

Can someone advise on steps to be done?

Kind regards,

Rihards.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Krypton_1989
Contributor
Contributor
I’m the same here My account is registered to an old number and I’m trying to change it but the only option it gives u is to send it to the old number Surely the other option is send access to ur email to change to a new number Sort this problem out
Login to Me Too

Bushy68
New Community Member
Same here I can't login I don't have access to my Mobile number
Login to Me Too

Krypton_1989
Contributor
Contributor
It’s stupid there said be an option to use ur email to get the number They need it sort this asap
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.