Trying to “fully” verify account w/ bank info...

Rockeye69
New Community Member
Hey folks. I’m brand new here and to be quite honest, I’m not really tech savvy. Lol. Lord knows I wish I was. Anyway, I’m a paid survey nut. I’ll do them for hours just to see how much money, or how many points I can accrue. After awhile of doing this I thought I might “cash out”, so I got a PayPal account and gave it a try. One site, Survey Junkie, went right through. Money went straight to my PayPal with no trouble. However, on a different site, Qmee, it said I needed to verify my account and I followed the instructions. PayPal said I needed to link my bank account to verify si I followed instructions and put in my routing and account numbers, but when I click finish or whatever it tells me something like no more accounts can be linked to this bank or something to that effect. Am I doing something wrong? Do I just not know enough about this stuff? Lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@Rockeye69, hi there! Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forum. The error you're running into may be because that bank account is already linked to another PayPal account. We would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service via phone to research the error a bit further. Most often, they'll find that you or a family member may have used that bank info on a previous PayPal account. Either way, they'll be more than happy to help out! You can find their contact information by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, then "Call us" and then "call us as a guest".

You can also verify your account by applying for and being approved for a PayPal Credit product. Here's a link to a Help Center article with more information on PayPal Credit: https://goo.gl/LAV5eW

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@Rockeye69, hi there! Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forum. The error you're running into may be because that bank account is already linked to another PayPal account. We would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service via phone to research the error a bit further. Most often, they'll find that you or a family member may have used that bank info on a previous PayPal account. Either way, they'll be more than happy to help out! You can find their contact information by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, then "Call us" and then "call us as a guest".

You can also verify your account by applying for and being approved for a PayPal Credit product. Here's a link to a Help Center article with more information on PayPal Credit: https://goo.gl/LAV5eW

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Bulususmita
Contributor
Contributor
I need to add my Bank account in to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.