Phone number not correct

M120t18
New Community Member

so I got an a suspicious activity alert on my account when I went to login it asked me to confirm a code that was sent to my email after I did that and it said now confirm a number to your phone the phone number they have is not correct I don't know where it came from I guess it could be an old number but I'm not one that I recognized but now I can't get into my account without the verification code and I don't have that phone number

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M120t18

Thats the importance of keeping your verification confirmation phone number up to date.

Your best bet is to phone customer services and see if they can verify you via your security questions.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.