Paypal cash and transfer question help!

amberrosekitty
Contributor
Contributor

After paypal cash can accounts that don't have their i.d. verified transfer their funds to a debit card?

Basically the question above. I can't verify because paypal wants my SSN and I am never giving it out no matter how much paypal tries to justify it. Anyway, if possible I would like to continue selling on ebay, but I want to make sure I can actually get use any money I earn. I applied for a debit card. so basically will transfers still be allowed in paypal cash?

Honestly is it basically like my account now? Where the small amount of money I have cannot be used as a balance but can still be transfered? So basically almost everyone is going to be locked now and need to transfer? or will transfer be impossible after paypal cash? What happens to the money and you receive it in paypal cash? Could somebody please explain this so that way I can know how to move forward. I keep reading different version of the policy and I'm confused. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.