PayPal “Remember Me” add a “No” option

Monkeylover
New Community Member

Surely I can’t be the only one who uses more than one PayPal account? It drives me up the wall that every single time I use eBay I have to tell PayPal “Maybe Later” at the “remember me” part of the checkout that comes up on EVERY SINGLE PURCHASE. I don’t want you to remember me as I will inevitably then buy stuff on the wrong account. Having to remember to log out and in when changing account would be much slower for me too. Just accept that some people don’t want to have a certain PayPal account locked in with their EBay account to make it easier to spend money with you. Only giving “Maybe Later” is treating us like idiots who don’t know their own mind.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

davedbarc
Contributor
Contributor

To undo accidentally hitting  "Remember me", go to    https://www.paypal.com/signin?expId=oneTouchOptOut

I got this off the ebay site.  Once I called paypal support and the jerks acted like it wasn't their problem, it was ebay's problem.  I found out how to undo it then and called them back to tell them it WAS their problem.  Not very satisfying.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.