Old Phone number so can’t get into account

Chis3
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, So I’m trying to access my account but I don’t have access to the phone number that I registered with so I can’t verify:( and whenever I want to message it asks for me to log on which I can’t do since I don’t have that number anymore and I really need to access my account for payments made to me. Please if anyone can help I’m desperate, can’t believe there’s no customer service for issues like this.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

LucyMay
New Community Member
Hi, I am also having the exact same issue, I cant log in and the number it's asking me to send the verification code, no longer exists. Unsure where to go from here
Login to Me Too

Chis3
Contributor
Contributor

It really **bleep**:( hopefully something changes and we can find an answer

Login to Me Too

paultofts
New Community Member

yes same for me; whenever I try to get help or contact, I am invited to login and recieve a text to my old non-existent phone!

Login to Me Too

Chis3
Contributor
Contributor
Sameee haha it’s so frustrating, so many of us are experiencing this it’s crazy and they do nothing about it:((
Login to Me Too

Bowlschamp
New Community Member

So have you been able to access it now, I have the same problem

Login to Me Too

Chis3
Contributor
Contributor
Hey! Yes I have. What I did was just to continually press reset password, resetting my password and then kept trying to log on and eventually one of the times you do log on, it would like let you access it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.