Notification Messages

parkerj
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently taken over the job of trying to keep track of donations to a charitable organization. The account has been around for a long time and has passed through several hands in our organization. I am seeing some strange things. First, the notification messages are confusing. Some come from "Donor Via PayPal" and others come from "<removed>.com". Why is this? Second, notification messages are sent to different addresses. How can this happen.

Someone along the way may have messed things up. Any suggestions on what is happening and how I can fix it>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hey @parkerj

Thanks for posting your question here. 

I will do my best to answer the questions. I think that the way the Donation Buttons were set up has caused the difference you are explaining. I would advise checking on which sites you have added the donation buttons. You can also check if the same email address was used for the buttons as well. You can use different email addresses for donations. When you do this you will receive email confirmations on both the email addresses. This is why you are receiving a notification on multiple emails. 

You can change this to one email if you prefer. The next link can help you with adjusting and setting up the Donation Buttons. 

I hope this information helps. 

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.