Issue Regarding the Verification of Residential Address.

harshkataria382
New Community Member

Hi I am Harsh <Removed> and I am facing the issue regarding the "VERIFICATION OF RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS". Today(11-28-2020) I have submitted the Government issued card that is Aadhar Card for verification.  

Before also I already applied for the "VERIFICATION OF RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS" by providing my Voter ID which is also an Government issued card but it was failed for some reason as I got message through mail today(11-28-2020).  At that time I also tried for applying the or giving the verification by providing Electricity Bill but that was also fail by accepting the site. 

So my concern is that after 2-3 days Paypal is taking for reviewing the Verification and after that also it fails, it affects in the payment from where I have to take.

So please go through this last verification process and check the Residential Address as I have submitted all the authenticated Documents with Paypal. 

Thanks and Regards 

Harsh <Removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@harshkataria382 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.