INABILITY to "authenticate"Paypal account!!!!!!!

oceandave
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone in the community. Still NO reply from Help centre. I can only get the good old "run around" and catch 22 situation....where computer says NO!!!! a lot. NOT having the account authenticated, means NO Ebay usage for sales items. You can use a credit/debit card to pay for items on Ebay. The PDS2 directive is just a security measure like your bank account ....they send a 6 digit text to your registered mobile phone....and you activate it then and there...simple  and another layer of security...I like that. I DONT like the fact that because I have changed my phone, I can no longer "authenticate" my account.

Paypal has MY MONEY....and I am sure a lot of people have the same non logging into account problem. Wpould one of the moderators just give us the answer to what seems to be a simple error by Paypal. If I can log onto "Community" with my email and password, why cannot Paypal send me an email to my email address to actvate my account. In fact why don't they send everyone a generic email so we can ALL "authenticate" our accounts(obviously with a different 6 digit code for everyone) I am not great with computers, but have worked in customer services....and Paypal customer services are USELESS at the present time.

Paypal UK user information as follows:-

If you go onto Google the UK help line  is <removed> at 7pence a minute. I tried this but as no service agents currently available, and a longer waiting time envisaged, a computer came on the line and I hung up after 57seconds so it only cost me 7p!!!! We all need our accounts authorised PLEASE....so we can go on trading safely with an easy way for the worlds population to pay!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.