Don't tell me to contact you or login when I can do neither

Roxy123
Contributor
Contributor
It's nice of a PayPal employee to respond but unless you contact me directly and communicate with me by chat or phone, there is no way that I can communicate with you. I can't even tell if you have my current phone number or current credit card information on my account so how am I supposed to verify what is supposed to be on there to prove who I am? I am completely lost and I have no more access to my Paypal account. I might as well just close my PayPal account because I am in this endless circle of ridiculous lack of help. I did email PayPal which is the only way I seem to have to communicate and received no response to date that I can discern. I still can't get into my account, I still can't reach anyone at PayPal, I still can't log in and contact you, it's not going to happen. The only thing I can log into is this chat board.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @ Roxy123 I am hoping all is well. We do appreciate your time and effort contacting us through this difficult times. We do ask for apology for any delay or inconvenience. Can you please tell us What is the error message you get everytime you tried to logged in from your paypal account? We need to gather information so we could further help you with your query. You may chat with us by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Message center. You would see an option to chat with a representative. Or you may contact us through social media. Facebook (US) : www.facebook.com/paypal Twitter (US) : @AskPaypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.