Confirm Email Doesn't Work - Feedback loop

designerEvans
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying for weeks now to add a new email to my account. I went to settings>confirm email and then found the confirm email in my email account. So far, so good. I click the confirm email, or copy/paste the link in my browser, and it takes me to a page to login to confirm. I enter the correct password, and I keep getting the message "We're sorry, something went wrong. Check back later and try again."  This is now preventing me from receiving funds sent to my new email address. Help! I've tried 20 different times over several days, I keep getting the same "try later" message.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

If this happen to me I would call PayPal.Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @designerEvans,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues confirming your email address! If you've ever sent an invoice or money request to or from that email, you may run into issues confirming on your account now. If this isn't the case, we may need to take a closer look into this. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to us through either Facebook or Twitter, or you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact."

Thanks,
Gwen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.