Cannot Access My Account from Another Computer

Dofer123
New Community Member

Since Paypal changed to two step verification, I can access my account from my original computer by clicking the "Not Now" response at login using my normal user name and password. I do not have a cell phone and cannot receive text messages. Unlike other companies, Paypal does not offer choices of contact methods, i.e. automated call or e-mail. When I try to access Paypal from another computer, I am not offered the "Not Now" selection option so I cannot make purchases from any other computer. I do not know what I would do if I forgot my password since they would force me to go through the impossible process. I tried to contact Paypal Customer Service through their message capability, but their pop ups "Send" button does not show at the bottom of the pop up. I have a widescreen monitor and changing the resolution is to no avail. There appears to be no other way to contact them. Is there any other way to contact Paypal Customer Service? If so, please let me know. If not, can someone please contact them and get them to contact me via normal e-mail or by telephone (both are listed in my settings) so that I can get past this. Thanks for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ShinChanity
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Dofer123

Thank you for your post. Our phone lines is currently unavailable due to this pandemic situation right now, I would suggest contacting us thru this link: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

then there will be options provided.

If there's still no response, let's wait until our phone line becomes available.

Hope this helps. Kudos will be much appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.