Can't access my account

Hammad13
New Community Member
Changed my registered number no longer in use and now today i tried login I can't login, my fault didn't update . But is there any way out like secret question or something pls help me
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Hammad13,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

pre44
New Community Member
Hey, i have the same issue & I have tried to contact directly through the phone number but it isn’t going through. Do you have an email to contact you through? Thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @pre44,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble contacting our Customer Support. If you cannot contact us by phone, you may be able to contact us by using our Message Center under 'Contact Us'. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter. I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.