Address change

Temp20220124o
New Community Member
I'm trying to update my address.. When I get to the part where I select my state it sends me to a blank screen.. then all I can do is back out of it.. Then I'm back to the beginning.. Help please!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Temp20220124o,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Sorry to hear you're running into some issues updating your address. I'd recommend trying to clear your browsing history and cookies just to make sure it's not an error with your browser. Trying another browser completely is potentially helpful as well. If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jstafman
New Community Member
I am having this exact same problem. Have tried on multiple browsers and multiple devices. I’ve cleared history, cookies, cache, etc.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.