"Payment Skipped"..... But not really!?!? Recurring Payment Issue

onlinelion
New Community Member

So I have a membership site and process with Paypal. Every once and a while I will get a "Payment Skipped", and then paypal will attempt to procee the payment in 5 days.Which is fine....

BUT! Here is a new issue.

I recieved a "skipped payment" e-mail from PayPal this morning outlinning that one of my customers payments couldnt be processed and would be tried again in 5 days. I then checked into my Paypal account, and see that Infact my customers payment DID GO THROUGH!

The payment has been labeled "Payment From", while all other recurring payments I recieve are labeled "Recurring Payment From"

Anyone run into this before? Is Paypal going to charge my customer again in 5 days ( Which will be a slight headache, as I'll have to explain to my customer that Paypal is acting wacky) ?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello onlinelion, 

Welcome to the Forums. 

Normally when a payment has been skipped it would bill again, however I would call PayPal directly and we can take a look to see what exactly is happening. You certainly do not want your customers to be billed again once their payment has been completed.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.