Subscribe Button w/Options Not Working Properly

epicchange
Contributor
Contributor

I just created two Subscribe buttons with multiple price options on the Paypal site but when I embed the button on my site, regardless of what price option I select, it always defaults to the first price option.

Here's a link to the site with the buttons embedded (under the "Become a Monthly Subscriber" heading on the right):

http://www.epicchange.org/donate2test.php

I've tried recreating the buttons and using existing buttons to create a similar button but they all give me the same result.  Any help with making this work properly would be greatly appreciated!

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

NewCommunitySF
New Community Member

Worked Pefectly! Thanks Pastor_Martini.

The problem is caused by naming all of the menu options the same thing. I had mine all named "Contribution of" and then offered 5 different 'subcription' amounts. I change the menu options to be "Contribution of." and then "Contribution of.." etc... (adding more periods to each menu item name). That was enough for PayPal to recognize them as different names, and the menu works fine now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.