How do I change the due date of a subscription?

Danico23
New Community Member

I would like to be able to adjust the date that an active subscription payment is due.  Is this possible?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

ScrapRat
Contributor
Contributor

I am desperate to find this out as well. Someone must know. Please help us...

Login to Me Too

ScrapRat
Contributor
Contributor

I've now asked paypal and they have just sent the standard instructions for setting up the button and now how to change the date although they have said that it is possible?

Ove 100 views means that we can't be the only people wanting to know this,

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Login to Me Too

geoffbeaumont
Contributor
Contributor

There needs to be some way to do this - I've just created a subscription for a recurring payment to a supplier, which was approaching being overdue, in order to ensure I didn't miss any. However, it's been created with tomorrows day of the month for the recurring transaction and I'd prefer to pay my supplier more promptly.

This can't be an uncommon scenario? It's not good for the cash flow of companies using this service!

Login to Me Too

DYates
New Community Member

Would be great if there were an answer to this.  There used to be an advanced variable apparently that you could set for this feature, but I don't find it documented any longer.

PAYPAL?  Is it still do-able?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hello everyone, and welcome to the community forums!

Bill dates on existing subscriptions can't be modified, because this affects the contract between buyer and seller established at the time of the subscription. You and your buyer can establish a new recurring payment profile, with the new date.

Since all of you are using recurring payments, you may want to take a look at the features of Enhanced Recurring Payments to see if there are any other features available there that strike your fancy. It doesn't allow the modification of the bill date, but you may be interested in some of the other elements it offers.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.