Add to Cart code is correct, but customers paying wrong price for item

RIDEBACKWARDS
Contributor
Contributor

I've got an issue where only one of many products in our online store has a pricing error.  It shows up as a $23 sale when my code clearly states $25.  

This is NOT a PayPal hosted button, this is straight-up code, and I regularly change prices on items across the site.  I did make changes to other prices on the site yesterday, but not this page - this specific page hasn't been updated or uploaded since at least April, but this "new pricing" error just started yesterday.

I tried to add the item to my own cart earlier today to troubleshoot, and it showed up as a correct $25... seemed fine. Then a few hours later, another customer bought one for $23!  I am totally baffled.  

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?  What should I try?  I do understand that if a customer adds an item to the cart at a specific price, they can still check out days later even if the price changes in the meantime.  The crazy thing is that this product is relatively new, and has never been $23!  Help!

Page in question: http://www.ridebackwards.com/shop/FFsleevelessPT.html

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.