working capital statements

artstore77
New Community Member

Hi there, I need to be able to print out a working capital loan statement for the end of the financial year for tax and accounting purposes, that shows the outstanding amount of the loan. I can't find anywhere where a running statement is with in the web site or where I can select a date range and print a report - like I can within REPORTS in my general PayPal account. thanks

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Efoxr
New Community Member

It seems that this feature is so new that no one at paypal has managed to handle this. I've been clicking everything, searching everywhere, gathering as much help as I can and it looks like it doesn't exist. Either that or they have intentionally made it so difficult that even a tech savvy individual like myself cannot figure it out.

Login to Me Too

emperry
New Community Member

same problem and it stinks! 

Login to Me Too

Everythingfabri
New Community Member

Agreed. My accountant is asking for one and it's still not available. Should be simple to fix

Login to Me Too

BekimAlija
New Community Member

Has this matter been resolved?

I too cannot see where I can generate the working capital loan statement for the end of the financial year required by my accountant

Login to Me Too

ASP180
New Community Member

Please get this sorted. In fact just email a statement at the end of the final repayment it would be pretty simple.   

Login to Me Too

Nemo31
Contributor
Contributor

This is easy to do.

Here is how

Check the dates your repayment starts and where it ends. Go to activity and download a report (balance affecting)

Download csv files, (your accountant will love it)

Then click on Paypal sarl or any row that has your repayment 

then use a cell value filter so you only see your repayments from start to end.

Send to your accountant and they can do the math with the spreadsheet 

Hope this helps

Login to Me Too

RareEarth
New Community Member

This doesn't really work because it doesn't give the balances for the loan nor does it show any fees they might have attached...? I need a document that I can balance my books with. I have all the payments I made. I need to see something that shows their accounting on the LOAN not on the PayPal side. This is dumb and frustrating- ALL credit cards give at least a quarterly report. THIS SHOULD TOO.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.