working capital refusal code dlgj0260

ssmithlarne
Contributor
Contributor

anyone else had a an application approved after getting refusal code dlgj0260 i have paid back 3 previous ones in quick time my account is perfect and my sales are growing i rang and they said just try every day it will go through eventually that was over a month ago anyone had an success 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MS-Racing
Contributor
Contributor

We paid loan back early in November, we have spoken to Working Capital 3 times, the first time we were told to try everyday, second time we were told not to try every day and the third time we were told to leave it a month and try, we did all of these things and still nothing, code DLGJ0260 as you are experiencing. It's now been 6 months, we have had 60k of sales in these 6 months and we can't even get through to application. We have seen things about a take-over of a company called Swift Financial, unsure if this has anything to do with it?

Frustrating to say the least.

Login to Me Too

abelsbricks
Contributor
Contributor

This has been extremely annoying, I paid my loan off in Jan and have been getting the DLGJ0260 error ever since. its not a decline code according to the limited info I can get from paypal but apparently my account no longer fits the basic criteria.(based on the algorithms)

Paypal reps have NO idea whats going on but after today they need to start having a better idea as the new GDPR rules mean that companies have to be able to explain decisions based on auto algorithms. so that's going to be interesting.  

Login to Me Too

jeanetteq3
Contributor
Contributor

So rang pay pal today , we have had 5 successful loans and paid off each one in good time, no problems at all, last one was paid off very quickly, told today that in February pay pal loans are now credit checked by an outsourcing company, (even though we are told there are no credit checks) so if your credit is not good then there are no more loans

Login to Me Too

quickspace99
Contributor
Contributor
It's not a credit check issue. I can assure you of that as someone who has had two PPWC loans and hit the buffers like everyone else. I know for certain it is not credit rating related. It might be an issue with their systems. What I find frustrating is that this facility was brilliant for investing in marketing and increasing turnover. My business has shrank back due to the inability to invest PPWC. What is particularly ludicrous is that PayPal have lost money from the charges they make on our transactions, all because of an algorithm! It is clear that computer logic is not as useful as human logic.
Login to Me Too

Tony8
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem as all you guys. paid off all previous but now get the code.

Anyone found the answer?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.