unable to process payment(shopify)

chimptrends
Contributor
Contributor

I had recently just created A e-commerce store (with Shopify), I had added PayPal express checkout as a payment provider for accepting credit card and debit card and for accepting direct payment from PayPal account, whenever customer try to checkout with option --(pay with debit or credit card). this error shows up ---(We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to the merchant and try using a different payment method .))    my PayPal business account is fully verified, i am stressed up don't know what to do............

paypal error.PNGpaypal.PNG

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

sandman555
New Community Member

Same issue. Both Shopify and Paypal are clueless about this. Anyone with a solution? Would be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too

rajbirsinghdoon
New Community Member

I am also having the same problem.

If anyone has got the solution, please post it early.

I am not able to move forward and incurring the loss as paypal system not working on Shopify.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

Avi007
Contributor
Contributor

Are you able to pay by logging in  to paypal? actually I am also facing same problem

Login to Me Too

yawar
New Community Member

I m also having the same issue with my shopify store. Neither of the two options working.

Login to Me Too

julescojo
New Community Member

I have the exact same problem . Can someone please help, because this is bad for shop reputation and business.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

strapmegood
New Community Member

I am also having the same problem.

If anyone has got the solution, please post it early.

Login to Me Too

sukantoghsh
Contributor
Contributor

even i am facing the same issue, any inputs on this will be highly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

HpMaker
Contributor
Contributor

i am also facing similar problem, does anyone have solution here?

Login to Me Too

sfquigle
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue through ebay

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.