fiscal agent already client of paypal, could we use our service?

belledent
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I did a search here and found similar another similar question, but the answer didn't pertain to exactly my scenario.

We have a community non-profit group that uses our local non-profit 501C3  organization as our fiscal agent. This 501C3 organization is currently using Paypal to acquire donation and is compliant with Paypal policies for 501C3 charity donation rules.

I want to find out if there are ways ( paid or free) we can create a separate link via paypal to solicit donation for our group efforts, that when donors make donation, the money still goes into the 501C 3 organization's account ( for compliance with 501 C 3 tax rule) but donors either can enter " this is for a specific group" or just the nature of the link will automatically tag these donations with our specific group. Our group then can pull a record of these donors with donor information and have a record of donation made for specifically our group under our fiscal agent.

This is to help record keeping cleaner, and help our fiscal agent organization to separate out the donations for our group. Please tell me it is possible!

Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.