Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

gringo333
Contributor
Contributor
Glad you got a loan finally but that is fkn bs!! I'm being punished with denial as well after 16 successful loan paybacks. Told I'm now risky because I had 4 times average sales in April, due to being essential business. But then flagged me as risky and inconsistent, froze me out!! WTF pure lunacy
Login to Me Too

Rustic0214
Contributor
Contributor

I have paid off 6 working capital loans, never had a payment problem.  I have maybe issued 5 refunds in 5 years, all payments are processed thru PayPal.   My sales have continually gone up over the years.  The monthly income does fluctuate depending on what’s going on that month, but always above what was done the year before.  We are still growing and showing progress but needed this.  Paid off the 6th loan and was denied for the next one.  Makes no sense, this loan was really needed more than any of the others.   Feels like a slap in the face.  Anybody have any suggestions.

Login to Me Too

gringo333
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly, You Are Not Alone! You have lots of people like me who have been denied, under same circumstance. I was going from my 16th loan Hamilton I'd! Very much a slap in the face and a kick in the gut Mission Point I was denied because of inconsistencies LOL. Looking to get on another option soon. Hearing good things about Shopify and their Loan program. But IDK. Just infuriating. And PayPal doesn't care at all. I filed through their escalation department and through PayPal working capital but it's same scripted response
Login to Me Too

guiloc4
Contributor
Contributor

same problem, many loans paid off already and since  last 2 months ago nothing. very weird, seems they no longer do this. 

Login to Me Too

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
Paid of my 2nd loan in 56 days via a mixture of manual and auto payments however I ensured the last amount was paid via there auto payments feature versus last time I cleared the last chunk manual. Last time I had to wait about 30 days to get 2nd load mmmmm this time got a new one in 3 days and 60% increase
Login to Me Too

Ntb111820
Contributor
Contributor
Meanwhile I'm at 7 weeks of denials....so crazy!
Login to Me Too

BKelly1
Contributor
Contributor

Perhaps make a petition for small businesses being shut down when they need it the most. I'd sign it.

Login to Me Too

Rustic0214
Contributor
Contributor
Update: I had just quit applying and one day about 2 weeks ago I thought wth I am going to apply again and it gave me a bigger offer than I had gotten when I got my last loan. So hang in there and keep applying. It took well over a month after I paid my last loan off before I was approved.
Login to Me Too

mresende
Contributor
Contributor

Almost 10 weeks after full repayment of +$10k, no sales drop, sales going up every month, no chargebacks, no reason what so ever to decline app, and still no approval! I am really getting frustrated in here... My sales went up 100% from last year... without this marketing budget, everything slows down... I feel I worked my tail off setting up several new PayPal accs with clients that never even heard of Paypal before... and I get declined??? I did not do any manual repayments... in other words, all the fees were paid.... I am really feeling a little betrayed in here... Show us that Love PayPal!!!

Login to Me Too

Ntb111820
Contributor
Contributor
Here's my update! After 7 weeks and 4 days of being denied every single day multiple times a day after my previous PayPal working capital loan got paid off, I finally got approved with a 200% increase of the amount of my previous loan. Keep trying folks, they'll approve you eventually ❤️
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.