Working Capital Error Code DLGJ0723

artec
Contributor
Contributor

Was reapplying for a working capital loan after paying off my 3rd loan on the 9th and got the following error.

DLGJ0723 Your account is or has been linked to another PayPal account with previous PayPal Working Capital loan activity that varied from expectation.

Does anyone know what this means? Like most people using working capital I just assumed that availability of the loan would be consistent and only the amount would vary.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

artec
Contributor
Contributor

Just to update for people in the same situation. I called and they said my account is linked somewhere to a working capital loan that has been charged off but they can't see the account and it's probably not in my name and if it's not in my name then they can't tell me about it because of the "rules"

So it sounds like I'm going to be stuck in a perpetual cycle of no since I won't be able to resolve the problem.

Login to Me Too

killtomorrow515
New Community Member

Just got this code also. I have no idea where they could think I have a relation to another account. Do you have any possible links to another account/loan? Have you tried again?

Login to Me Too

artec
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried again and according to them there is no solution and I'll continue to get that error code forever. This is the only Paypal account for the last 13 years. I signed up with Square and will move my credit card processing over to them. The service rep DID call me back but there is nothing they can do from their end. Apparently the algorithm has changed since my last loan. 

Honestly this is an unacceptable solution considering how much business I've done with them both in processing volume and loans.

They told me to apply for their Loanbuilder product instead.

Login to Me Too

motome
Contributor
Contributor

did you ever get accepted 🙂 

@killtomorrow515 wrote:

Just got this code also. I have no idea where they could think I have a relation to another account. Do you have any possible links to another account/loan? Have you tried again?

Login to Me Too

motome
Contributor
Contributor

hiya,  did you ever get this sorted ??.  i am in the uk not USA and have just got this decline code after SIX previous loans .   i think its slightly different in the uk  as it doesn't give us a reason for the code  just the code its self , so i only found out about it being a link of some sort via this thread .  i phoned up customer services and they told me i have no links on my account that she can see .  and to wait 24 hours and try again .   witch i have just done  and still getting the same code . so just wondering if your still in limbo  so i know weather to waste any more time with paypal or looking for another provider .  i know for a fact there   is no links on my account  or if there is its an error on there system . 

thanks for any reply 🙂 

Login to Me Too

artec
Contributor
Contributor

No, no resolution. I was applying every day for a while but just stopped. Honestly, I think they are probably pushing everyone towards their new loanbuilder service right now and don't have funds available for our particular "risk" level whatever that is right now.

Of course, now I've started to switch most of my payments to Square I probably wouldn't qualify for awhile if its true they look at the most recent activity the most.

Login to Me Too

Dianna123
Contributor
Contributor

did any of you get sorted in the end?

I have just had the same code on my 3rd loan application?

Login to Me Too

motome
Contributor
Contributor

nope, iv tried twice a day for the last 20 days  same code every time , spoke to paypal a few times  they said the codes in USA are not the same meanings as uk codes  but who knows .  there saying there is no link on my account and are putting it down to my having a slow month in june  and they said i should wait a month .  
sorry 

Login to Me Too

Marksaho1
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue I have. I just finished paying my 4th Loan of £50,000, now I keep getting denied with this error code coming up. We have worked with PayPal successfully for the past 9 years and seeing threat us like this, is really a shame. We always pay our loans way before the 18 months. All under 1 year. I frustrated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.