Paypal working capital error code DLGJ0644 0644 644

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Ive paid off my last loan yesterday & applied again today after around 16 loans in the past. I got this code DLGJ0644 OR 644? Im worried now as I used all my funds to pay it off early as i usually do. Ive not enrolled in to ebay managed payments.

Has anyone else had this code who can shed some light & has hopefully gone on to get a loan? 🤞

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

Knightdj
Contributor
Contributor
DLGJ0644 Have this code also, anyone been able to overcome it?
Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately not. I haven’t and I have been trying for a month or so now. Are you an eBay seller?
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, my code changed 2 days ago to 0656....Im not sure what this means? I hope its good news soon! 😞 

Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor
Ooh, that’s sounds a bit more promising. Mines just stuck on 0644. Hope you get some good news soon
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Im hoping so. I red a few chats with the code, some people have had it for months. Although, Im sure I did have this code a couple of years ago and eventually it went through. Good luck to you too, ill let you know 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Knightdj
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, paid £260 with a bank transfer expecting the loan to clear and simply start a new one!! How wrong was I Took 5 working days to clear and a further few days to register the wc was paid and receive the email. Been trying for over a week and just get the same code.. DLGJ0644 I am not on managed payments yet Starting to think wc will never be offered again to eBay sellers
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

I dont even have the Working Capital apply button on my page anymore ?? On my mobile its there hidden away - very odd.

Ive had 4 loans, paid off early each time and now my codes alternate between 2 different numbers.

I havent phoned Paypal as each loan Ive phoned them they usually look and say everything is good keep applying.

Might be good time for Paypal to put something official out about their criteria as theyve obviously changed it.
Good luck

Becky

Login to Me Too

Tac501
Contributor
Contributor
I get the same answer. Don’t think I’ll ever get approved again even though I’ve had 4 loans previously
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, just an update. My code has changed again! Its gon from 644, 656 now 738?! God knows whats going on, its been almost 7 weeks now since I paid off my last one. Did you manage to get your loan yet? 

Login to Me Too

Tomasbmoniz1906
Contributor
Contributor
I have paid mine off in June. Been applying every two weeks. Always rejected. Lost hope with PP working capital.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.