Paypal payment option on my online shop

JerDom
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I would like to know how can I set up payments only with paypal so my checkout site looks like the picture added.

Is it possible to use Paypal as a direct payment provider (so that my customer can enter credit card details directly on my page)?.

I do not want the m to be send to another site while paying.

If paypal is not an option, what is the option for my country and how to set it up?

Thank you for all your help.

Best regards, Jernej

How it should look like.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @JerDom,

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Help Forum! It sounds like you may be interested in our PayPal Payments Pro. With PayPal Payments Pro you can fully customize and integrate credit card payment processing into your site, take payments over the phone, and more. Hope that helps!

Cheers, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

JerDom
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Thank you for your answer. However, I am from Slovenia, Central EU. Is this option available in my country? Best regards, Jernej
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@JerDom,

Great question! Unfortunately it does not look like it's available for Slovenia. In your country you have access to Express Checkout, Website Payments Standard, selling on eBay, and PayPal Online Invoicing . Your customers would still be able to enter in their credit card information during checkout, but it would look like the screenshot you provided earlier. 

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.