PayPal dispute!!!!!

Vegas_Tattooer_
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been a PayPal member for almost 20 years and have used PayPal to collect deposits for my tattoo appts for about half of that time. This last time I’ve had a client cancel his appt and ask for a refund for an item in transaction WHEN THERE WAS NEVER AN ITEM. I also have a disclosure statement in my invoice I send to collect the deposits stating “ This is a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit! Your deposit will go towards holding your appointment and be included in the cost of the tattoo. If, for any reason, you do NOT get tattooed after the appointment is set, the NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be forfeited. Customer also understands and agrees not to dispute the deposit, due to unforeseen circumstances.” For some strange reason, now PayPal decided to take money out of my account and send it back to them. When I try to dispute the chargeback, the link dead ends and doesn’t allow me to dispute it. THIS IS OBSURD!!! BY PAYING THE DEPOSIT, HE AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND NOW PAYPAL JUST GIVES THE REFUND ANYWAY?!?! If I can’t get this resolved, I’ll close this account along with my business account and file false claim disputes with the BBB and spread the word on this bad business decision.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.