PayPal Here Troubles

MissPriss
New Community Member

I'm having trouble getting completely started with my business account.  PayPal Here is telling me that I'm ineligible for card reader services.  I already have a card reader that was given to me by a business owner who already had several.  I just need to be able to use it!  Please help!  I'd hate to take my business somewhere else!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Seems when setting up one's account, if there's something missing or incorrect in your details (wrong address, type of business, etc.) this can cause this error when applying for PayPal Here.   If everything is correct in your account details you may want to phone customer service.   Hopefully you will get to speak to a service rep that can resolve your issue the first time. 

And there are other processors out there that are very good to deal with - for example - Square - we've learned through experience to never rely 100% on one transaction processing service - things happen and you should always have a backup.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.