Pay Pal has stopped giving loans in COVID-19

ZakSurf
Contributor
Contributor
DLG0710 having been applying everyday. Spoke to paypal and the lady said due to COVID-19 they have stopped loans. This is what the code means. I think there should be more communication but there ain't. Go else where, not a viable structure to rely on when running a small business .
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Salmeeee
Contributor
Contributor
Completely agree, it’s frustrating because they make it seem like the applicants business is the issue when in actual fact they just aren’t giving out loans. Why offer the option to even apply if they aren’t? Very misleading
Login to Me Too

clickcat871
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think the person who you spoke to at PayPal told you the correct information, as there is another thread here and someone got one got 4 days ago:
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Merchant-Products-and-Services/Working-capital-erorr-DLGJ0710/td...

I think the reps are very poorly trained, and what I think they were saying is that loans have stopped because if you have one- you can stop payments for 30 days. I am fairly confident in days or weeks of paying off a loan, you can reapply

Login to Me Too

ZakSurf
Contributor
Contributor
This week will be the 4th week. Lets hope👍
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.